Abstract Submission is Closed
Abstract submission types: Platform, poster, workshop (350 words)
Abstract topics: Basic science, Clinical science, Education science, Public health science, Other
Abstract submissions open: Closed
Abstract submissions close: October 7, 2018
Abstract submission website: https://wfc-ecu-berlin-2019.exordo.com/login
Authors to be notified of acceptance by Nov 15, 2018
To submit an abstract to Berlin 2019, the corresponding author must agree to the following on behalf of all authors:
• Ethics for this work was obtained or ethics are not applicable.
• All authors listed on the abstract agree to its submission.
• All authors listed on the abstract consent to publishing the abstract in electronic congress proceedings to be available publically on the internet.
• The presenter of the abstract must be an author who must also register for the congress.
• An author can be listed on any number of accepted abstracts, but any author is limited to presenting two abstracts (any combination of platform and poster).
• Non-academic entities (industry) cannot submit abstracts nor can abstracts be ghost-written by others.
• That the content of the abstract is not previously published (but can be published after submission).
• The decision of the abstract selection committee is final.
• Copyright of accepted abstracts is assigned to the WFC.
• For platform/poster submissions, the suggested headings of the abstract include: Introduction, Objective, Methods, Results, Discussion.
• For workshop submissions, the abstract should include a brief description of the proposed workshop, a list of skill-based learning objectives, an outline of the presentation, a description of the presentation team and the estimated course duration (1.5 hours suggested).